2022/23 Sean Dyche

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics or GTF
images.jpeg

So we have a life long Liverpool supporter, his words, not mine, his favourite player being King Kenny, a Kopite through & through & he is managing our club. Can it get any worse???
Well if you don't get behind him yes it will get worse....he certainly didn't give Klopp or Liverpool any respect when we (Burnley) beat them to end their unbeaten home run a couple of seasons ago

Underrated part of this is we're going to be absolutely diabolical shithouses. Burnley had the ball actually in play less than anyone. Playacting for days. A minute off the clock on every goal kick and throw. It's going to stink.

I know that doesn't matter so much if we actually play well. But we won't so that's going to be an annoying addition.

Modern football moves incredibly fast and 5 years is a long time. A couple of the managers that you've named in Frank and Silva are currently replicating the 1 season of real PL success that Dyche had, but with more progressive football and younger teams that will have more longevity.

I'm sure he does dismiss the notion of him having a brand of football because the brand of football that he plays is one that no players or fans want to be associated with. Not only that, it's one that the game at this level has moved past.

If he was so adaptable he would have kept Burnley up after his style of play got massively found out.

I wish I could be as positive about this appointment as some on here are being but imo it's just an awful awful decision.

And both have spent more than Dyche did in 5 years.

our new assistant manager Ian Woan had quite the left peg on him

One piece of commentary in there says he was a red growing up. So now our manager, assistant manager, DOF and chairman are all reds

Status
Not open for further replies.