2022/23 Sean Dyche

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s not what’s happening.
Maybe it is, maybe it isn't. The point is that there is no reason to be mithering ourselves about Dyche's announcement.

It's been 1 week since Lampard was still manager here. How long has it taken in the past to install a new manager? It'll certainly be a lot less time than that.

I dont want to know about managerial recruitment, I want to hear about player recruitment. And if he's trying to sort out players that's fine by me.

Maybe it is, maybe it isn't. The point is that there is no reason to be mithering ourselves about Dyche's announcement.

It's been 1 week since Lampard was still manager here. How long has it taken in the past to install a new manager? It'll certainly be a lot less time than that.

I dont want to know about managerial recruitment, I want to hear about player recruitment. And if he's trying to sort out players that's fine by me.

Yes, but I think you’re about to find out that he isn’t and that’s not the reason for the non announcement. Not like that would stop him sorting out players anyway, for the club to just put out a tweet.

Really hope that’s what’s going on, but I have zero faith that this Everton will be doing anything remotely sensible like that!
It's more than likley not. But it's feasible. And as I said above - what's the importance of announcing Dyche right now?

On the first part - it takes other teams between a day and 2-3 days as they usually have a plan and someone lined up.

On the second - you probably won't hear about either, we'll get someone crap on loan and that's that.

Yes, but I think you’re about to find out that he isn’t and that’s not the reason for the non announcement. Not like that would stop him sorting out players anyway, for the club to just put out a tweet.
We'll all find out what's being done and not being done in 36 hours or so. But Dyche's appointment is way down my list of priorities.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back