2022/23 Sean Dyche

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we do stay up….and I think we will…..it will be in spite of Dyche, not because of him IMO.
If DCL could finish a tap in it would all look differently now. That said can't defend the Keane continuance. I can only think he plays him because he considers him a threat for set pieces and that's one of our major strengths. That said it doesn't even come close to cancelling out his defensive displays which came within a hair's breadth of sending us down tonight.

Ah the old classic ‘never have an opinion that’s different to managers decision’ line, always a particularly tedious one.
Let’s not bother with discussing the game - we’re not professional footballers or a manager. It’s pointless….yawn.

Well do you consider our managers past relevant??
Ah the old classic ‘never have an opinion that’s different to managers decision’ line, always a particularly tedious one.
Let’s not bother with discussing the game - we’re not professional footballers or a manager. It’s pointless….yawn.

Does it matter what he did before??
How he played?
How he managed men??
How he recruited????????

We had some good counter attacks in the last 15 mins. Gray??? Against tired legs? That had to be a gamble to win it no? Doucoure looked knackered last 10 mins. Thats who i would have swapped.

Ok, so you are saying the player he brought on did well and was good?????

He only brought Patterson on because it was enforced, the chance to win the game was there with an extra forward or two on and he didn’t do it, don’t understand how anyone can defend him not doing so
Doucoure looked dead and Gray was desperate to come on

Superb performance and two goals scored away from home for the first time since mid-March.
Stunning atmosphere, too. We as fans really got the team over the line.

As Carragher said: that is a massive point for us.

I really can't see Leeds getting another point all season. And after next weekend Forest have got an exceptionally difficult run-in. So if we get one point before the last game of the season and then beat Bournemouth that will almost certainly be enough.
This time last year were 5 points adrift and firmly ensconced in the relegation zone. We can see salvation!

COYB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back