2022/23 Sean Dyche

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't think he could've spoken any better than that really. Offered a proper rallying cry and shared some insight into how he's seen things and how we can move forward. No one should've expected him to throw his new bosses under the bus in his very first presser like - he was very measured.

I warmed to him a little there with my Blue tinted glasses on, talked well, can handle the press well, seems invigorated by the opportunity and may well just have the mindset, determination and desire to deliver it for us. I hope so, wasn't my choice in anyway but go for it Mr Dyche, sort this club out on the pitch and you will have earned some credit.

Caution abounds though but lets see his attitude come out in those players and who knows!

UTFT

Don't think he could've spoken any better than that really. Offered a proper rallying cry and shared some insight into how he's seen things and how we can move forward. No one should've expected him to throw his new bosses under the bus in his very first presser like - he was very measured.
Very measured! We just need to see that hard work on the pitch even if we dont get a much needed result against Arsenal. We need to be patient as we are playing a VERY good team on Saturday. COYB!

He's one of the few who I actually can see rallying the players and getting *at least* 100% out of them, from all the managers we've had so far.
Yes, he has a no messing sort of atitude. Lets get the basics right, work hard and the rest will fall into place. I'm excited about Goodison on Saturday, this club is a bloomin emotional rollercoster!!! ?

Status
Not open for further replies.