2022/23 Sean Dyche

Status
Not open for further replies.
4th game he’s gotten it wrong.

Call me mad, but it almost felt like he was happy with being 1-0 down. The changes only started at 2-0, when we badly needed reinforcements sooner.

Maybe he’ll finally crack and go 4-4-2 or something resembling attacking on Monday.

4th game he’s gotten it wrong.

Call me mad, but it almost felt like he was happy with being 1-0 down. The changes only started at 2-0, when we badly needed reinforcements sooner.

Maybe he’ll finally crack and go 4-4-2 or something resembling attacking on Monday.
We can’t go 442 mate we need 3 in midfield as we are nowhere near good enough as we get overrun by everyone when we do. 532 maybe the best option

We can’t go 442 mate we need 3 in midfield as we are nowhere near good enough as we get overrun by everyone when we do. 532 maybe the best option

If that’s the case, then so be it.

We absolutely need something up top, we don’t score goals. Something needs to give because we ship a load too. At least try to change it for me, because we’ve got nothing up top.

Reactions: JLW
Look, he’s doing my head in with the rb selections in Coleman’s absence but I’m sure he isn’t telling iwobi to hoof corners out of the ground;I’m sure he ain’t instructing onana and gana to not pass a football 5 yards to a team mate; I’m sure he isn’t asking iwobi, McNeil and Myko to go missing or [Poor language removed] out of tackles.

It’s the same old story of terrible, heartless, gutless, coward, wage thieving players trying for a little bit then just giving up - zero professional pride in most of them.

We were well in the game until the second goal - these players have the integrity of wet cardboard. No spines in any of them, except Coleman.

Won’t shed a single tear whenever the majority leave the club.

The most depressing thing for me isn't the prospect of relegation.

It's that there's no sign that anyone at the football club is capable of making the right decisions.

We can say a full rebuild is the way to go - and it absolutely is - but who orchestrates that? Who even gets is started?
There’s a lot of comments about our situation, but in a nutshell you have said it so clearly.

Desperately sad, and just at the time my youngest has “found” football and Everton and is wearing all our old shirts. I told him we are going down and he asked how we would do in the championship. I said something very similar to what you said.

We have the potential to come back but right now I can’t see it. Tbh on topic, Id rather Dyche stayed but the club is so k’Ed up it will take so much more than a manager change to do it.

I’m off to bed, been a rotten day

With our terrible full backs that's too much reliance on them in attacking positions, unless you risk playing Mcneil and Gray there. But then if the idea is to launch it to two big strikers maybe it'll work

Every game is important in terms of points, but consider whether you actually thought we were going to take anything from that game. Next one is massive and if we cant beat Leicester then it says it all.
He was doing alright ish until that Fulham game. He got it horribly wrong with his setup and starting maupay / changed the entire mood of our battle and has proceeded to leaving us needing an unlikely win somewhere.

If we were three points better off we would already be in 16th with a game in hand. An all round terrible performance in a game that was so important for us.

Burnley? They sold most of the rubbish that Dyche had brought in, brought in an up and coming manager in Kompany and are doing pretty well. Their financial situation was dire as well.

Everton need to bin Dyche cos he's shown he can't manage a game or spot when things need changing, bin as many players as they can offload and start again with a younger squad.

And go back to my 2nd point. The club allowed the manager to takeover the club on the field from top to bottom.

"The Brentfords or Brightons, they didn't just go and jump into the Premier League. It's about recruitment, developing players. It's not rocket science, just keeping people calm. But I have signed a four to five-year contract. I am patient and not looking to hop from one club to the other. I am prepared for any scenario."

Burnley aren't going to fold financially like we could or are 100% dependent on 1 owner model. They let Kompany do his own thing, brought in 9 odd players mainly from the Belgian league, the owners were honest about them financially, but we're never pushing for guaranteed promotion back to the premiership. And well done, they got back up.

Same happened with Smith at Villa and Wilder at United. But I would say... Burnley would've probably gone back up with Dyche in too based on his record.

So unless you think that Thelwell, Mosh, and the Board have the foresight to do the exact same thing, in worse financial troubles, and expect it to work overnight...it's not going to happen.

The owner will look first for financial survival. Football 2nd.

Status
Not open for further replies.