Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2024/25 Sean Dyche

Imagine wanting our first home game in a brand spanking new stadium in front of 50k+ fans to be a 30% possession, backs to the wall performance against a Bournemouth under Dyche.

Pragmatism.

Get better players and we can do away with the pragmatism.

And if you think TFG are coming in and spending big money on players straight away you must have rocks in your head.

I'll tell you what they wont do if they have any sense: sack a manager this season when they want the club they're buying to safely be in the PL when/if they takeover.

They probably know the square root of f.a. about soccer ball, but no doubt have advisers who'll tell them that Sean Dyche is a reliable pair of hands to get us stable in the PL again for a third season in succession.

Who knows, after proving he can keep an 'asset' safe for that long they might take the sound business decision to leave him in place a little longer and extend his contract. That'd be a wise move IMO, as the first season in a new stadium will need an experienced man at the wheel again to guide us through it.

If it were me, and Dyche again proved this season he can keep us 2/3/4 spots above the relegation zone, I'd hand him a further 12 months on his contract that's coming to an end in May.

That's a very good point mate (don't know what its doing in this thread), actually hadn't considered that. ;)

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back