Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2024/25 Sean Dyche

Nah I love this bit, we'll get beat against Ipswich and he'll go "not my fault, I've only had the lads back from international duty for 2 days so I'm not sure what type of tactics your expecting me to work on in that time".
You mean if we get beat by Ipswich, let’s see what score that game is before we start making comments about losing the match!

Wolves
Southampton
Ipswich
Palace
Leicester
Bournemouth
Forest
Brentford

That's 8.

I'd argue we have a better playing squad than Fulham, but they seem to get more out of there players

In my opinion Fulham’s squad is far better than ours. They have multiple attacking options it’s strength in depth and genuine quality like Smith Rowe Pereira Reiss Nelson Muniz.

We sold them Iwobi for 20 mill and he is on their bench yet he was our only stacking wide player worth any money. Perhaps only Ndiaye makes their squad, Harrison McNeil Lindstrom certainly don’t. They’ve got much better fullbacks than us as well, more depth in striker position, and better midfielders on the ball.

I’ve said sin the last we’re somewhere from 12-16. I personally think 13th as I’d probably rather have Palace’s squad than ours as it’s deeper but that’s touch and go.

Either way we’re discussing 13th, 12th, 11th perhaps at an absolute push.

I don’t see any independent football commentator pundit or journalist having this as a top ten squad. No depth in striking position, no creativity in midfield, one decent full back. Hardly any quality options in any positions except Kane centre mid now but even they are players other PL teams didn’t want.

The sky six, Villa, Newcastle, West Ham, Brighton - there’s your top ten quality wise before even arguing about the others. If anyone thinks we have a better squad than any of those teams they need their head checking.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back