Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2024/25 Sean Dyche

Our best runs of form last season

Forest A (w)
Newcastle H (w)
Chelsea H (w)
Burnley A (w)

Forest H (w)
Liverpool H (w)
Brentford H (w)

I’m not sure anyone would have said 4 wins out that first stretch of games and they’d not have said 9 points out the second.

It’s why fixture predictions are difficult. You’ve obviously got more of a chance v bottom half sides at home but if you’re not playing well these fixtures are difficult meanwhile if you’re confident and playing well you can get results against better teams.

I didn’t see us beating Brentford away last season before the game, or Newcastle at home, or Liverpool, meanwhile I was convinced we’d roll Luton and Fulham. It’s just the way it is.

We’ll drop points in upcoming fixtures and we’ll gain points in December in harder ones

Doucoure did play in first 2 games, 2 defeats and 7nil on aggregate
Maybe people need to look at the fixtures, Leicester, Ipswich and palace in 3 of our last 4
Yeah, a bit weird that people are like "look what happened when Doucoure came into the team". Hes been in the team. We were terrible. It wasnt until he DROPPED Doucoure that we played our best game against Bournemouth. Tim bossed the game, and the only reason we lost that is because Tim was exhausted(among others) and Dyche decided to sub IN Doucoure.

We were up 2-0 when Doucoure came in, and gave up 3 goals immediately after.

We started the season with 3 top 7 teams, and the last couple wins have been against teams at the bottom of the table. People need to take into account who we play...Doucoure is good enough to play against Ipswich town and Southampton. Hes not against Brighton and Chelsea.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back