2024/25 Sean Dyche

Fans need to give this Moyes shouts a rest, there are other managers than David Moyes.

All he is, is a slight step up from Dyche.

We need a manager who can play football and has tactical nouse about him, not just root 1 hoof football

No. Wrong. Moyes is 10 times the manager Dyche is.

Secondly, yes there are other managers than Moyes, but. It would be hard for any manager I think apart from Moyes to come in to this club right now and not only give us a lift but actually see something through turn things around. Dyche I'm sorry to say, modus operandi is incredibly painful. Over the season he might get us to safety. This season see last season.

OK devil's advocate a bit because i have mixed feelings about Dyche...but take out that Pickford mistake, which you can't pin on Dyche, that half was a very shaky start getting blown away by an all out attacking side (which plenty of teams will be), and after the goal we steadied things and created a few chances to get in level. The thing that's put us completely out of it is a mistake a professional footballer should never make. That part of it is not Sean Dyche.

OK devil's advocate a bit because i have mixed feelings about Dyche...but take out that Pickford mistake, which you can't pin on Dyche, that half was a very shaky start getting blown away by an all out attacking side (which plenty of teams will be), and after the goal we steadied things and created a few chances to get in level. The thing that's put us completely out of it is a mistake a professional footballer should never make. That part of it is not Sean Dyche.
There are no positives mate.

The only time we look half capable of scoring a goal is from a corner.

That's terrible coaching.

Given a “normal” Evertons inability to properly identify and appoint new managers of any quality, I would expect an even worse scenario from the current shambles of a club where there’s no leadership

Therefore Dyche is still the best bet to keep us up, and as long as that remains the case he will stay

We know Dyche can get us the points to stay up over the course of a full season, even if driving us all mad with the horrible football and crap runs of form

We also know the club can easily mess up managerial changes and that there’s a big unknown as to what another manager would do here

So it’s still a gamble. It’s not the moment in our history for gambles

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back