2024/25 Sean Dyche

Somebody asked if we could afford to sack him, of course we can.
People say theres nobody to sack him, of course there is.

Should he be sacked? Well as I said, he should have been sacked May 2023, but here we are.

Its pointless sacking him now, I agree, its 2 games, but its bad, very, very bad.

we know we’re bad. but AGAIN IT CANT BE CHANGED
or seemingly

it CAN BE but it won’t be will it?

I credit Dyche for what he's done.

But Dyche is Dyche.

Nobody wants to be managed by Dyche. He says it himself - if the club wasn't a basketcase, he wouldn't be our manager.

Ideally we aren't relegation fodder and we lash him.

But, and as I'm conscious I'm boring people now. My view is we're still in a scrap no matter the manager because Harrison, who got relegated. McNeil, who got relegated. Doucoure, who got relegated, are all not good enough.

No goals/no pace dictates a relegation scrap.
Play Ndiaye, play Lindstrom, hell play Dixon as a RW if you want pace.

Those players are choices the manager is making.

I credit Dyche for what he's done.

But Dyche is Dyche.

Nobody wants to be managed by Dyche. He says it himself - if the club wasn't a basketcase, he wouldn't be our manager.

Ideally we aren't relegation fodder and we lash him.

But, and as I'm conscious I'm boring people now. My view is we're still in a scrap no matter the manager because Harrison, who got relegated. McNeil, who got relegated. Doucoure, who got relegated, are all not good enough.

No goals/no pace dictates a relegation scrap.

It's glaringly obvious that McNeil and Harrison are relegation players. People see them have the odd good game in six and think that's proof of there's some quality there.

The problem with Dyche is I think he actually rates these two players and it will take a lot to take them out of the starting XI.

That team snots ours, clearly.

That finish was the best Everton managerial achievement in the Premier League era.

2nd to that was Dyche keeping us in the league his first season, and last given deductions IMO.
The point is there isn`t massive pace in that team, like now but the sum of all them players made a good team... a well constructed team by Moyes.

Play Ndiaye, play Lindstrom, hell play Dixon as a RW if you want pace.

Those players are choices the manager is making.

Not seen either play to have big opinions mate but let's see. Both come in after horrendous seasons for themselves.

Both should be played centrally based on people who have watched them before their last season nightmares.

I hope they're good and can make the difference

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back