2024/25 Sean Dyche

I most certainly did not. I said you were free not to. I couldn't care less whether you respond to my posts or not. We all know what your going to say, "Dyche is ace, anyone who criticises him is a big meany".

Considering you've let it go, you seem quite engaged. I bet you reply to this post too.

So you had the opportunity to end it but you basically couldn’t resist. Enjoy responding to my posts.

So you had the opportunity to end it but you basically couldn’t resist. Enjoy responding to my posts.

I most certainly did not. I said you were free not to. I couldn't care less whether you respond to my posts or not. We all know what your going to say, "Dyche is ace, anyone who criticises him is a big meany".

Considering you've let it go, you seem quite engaged. I bet you reply to this post too.
Can I play too?
Tag
You're it!
YAYYY

***Reply to this post within ten turns of the moon or betwixt the next Michael Keane screamer/howler cycle, whichever happeneth firsth. Do this, or your children's children's children's children will be banned forever from ever posting replies to replies to replies to replies for all eternity, or the end of Sean Dyche's contract, whichever happeneth firsth***

I don’t like this “earn your place” mentally because the like in Harrison and Keane do not deserve to start ahead of our more talented new players.

I understand not to force player when not fit like DCL last season.

Playing Keane this time is frustrating over a fully fit JOB is frustrating as he also was quite good in the pre season.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back