2024/25 Sean Dyche

Genuinely nobody can excuse him here, this was on him. You could see Tim was knackered but he kept him on, Myko was done but kept him on. Why didn't he kill their momentum with a load of subs, what was the plan here Dyche because from where I am, it seems there was none but praying we held out?

We didn’t need to shut up shop. Ndiaye was carving them open and also working as hard as anyone to win the ball back. He bottled it by not sticking with the style of play that had us dominating the game.

listen we can all argue mate and i’m calling him for these subs

but il swear till i’m blue in the face the PLAYERS are the ones who had the game

He literally subbed off the two players who can hold onto the ball and provide outlets and brought on doucoure and Beto. Neither of whom can control a ball

So he gets pelted for not changing it and pelted for changing it.

Everyone was saying he needed to make changes in the match thread, he did, now most are hindsight Jockies.

That collapse is in the players.

It’s unprofessional to loose a game from that position. It’s disgusting, you wouldn’t see it from U10s.

'Make subs' 'don't make subs' 'don't make those subs'.

Today was down to individuals, we played well as a team
Come on man
We went down a level when our better players came off
Players actually looked like they were enjoying the game, fans too

By his own admission 'it's not easy making subs'
How about subbing those not killing it?
No excuses
He's a shocking manager

'Make subs' 'don't make subs' 'don't make those subs'.

Today was down to individuals, we played well as a team
You can’t say that the subs he made were the right ones? Surely. They were tokenistic subs and took off two of our better players. But they were unnecessary subs.

DCL and N’diaye could have lasted 10 mins more. They weren’t the subs that were needed and everyone else could see that.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back