2024/25 Sean Dyche

He is really bad at in game tactics but we knew that.

Ironically, he is better at winning games if we are 0-0 with 5 mins to go than if we are 2-0 up with 5 mins to go in my view.

That being said, who honestly could we afford to get in at the minute? Moyes is more attacking but not too dissimilar to make me think the players could buy into his way

I have been on the Sack Dyche and/or release Keane from his contract, for months.

We should really consider it people.

If we sack Dyche, Keane will never play PL football for Everton again until his contract expires.

If we pay Keane and release him from his contract, then it forces Dyche to play a different centre back, and we can finish 17th.

So basically a strong guarantee he will get you enough to stay up

For me that’s why we stick instead of twist

Until that moment where he looks more likely to fall below his average and we are looking in danger

We aren’t there yet

Yep. You don't buy a family saloon and then complain that it's not performing like a sports car.

Only two guys have played, Tim and Gana. I guess Dourcoure against Spurs when it was a flat 5, but it's the center of midfield.

Neither one of those guys want to hold a position and play defensively. Tim offers much more going forward, playing both doesn't work.

Gana wanders around and isn't fast enough to get back.
People keep thinking that comments about Dyche are just about this season when every game he's managed is relevant.

E3CE017A-2FDF-4100-AB8B-EBD4D2779085.webp

He’s probably going to survive until the Villa game. So when we, inevitably, get pumped for another 3-4 goals there, then what? Just shrug our shoulders and say it was to be expected? It probably takes defeat at Leicester for the Club to act. Damage could be long-lasting by then.

We’ve been competitive in one out of three league games so far, and the one ended in total capitulation. This team, under this manager, has the smell (no, stench) of a relegation certainty. Sheffield United-levels of last season thus far.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back