2024/25 Sean Dyche

Do you know that he didn’t?

I know a lot on here hate Dyche to the point they’ve lost most of their critical faculties but the contract he has isn’t my opinion, it’s the resultant fact of the negotiation

Now we can assume that Everton, who have no money, just went to him out of the blue ‘do you want this ludicrously high contract?’

Or

They probably had a series of negotiations between Thelwell and Dyche’s agent which presumably ended up with them meeting some where in the middle of what Everton wanted and what Dyche wanted for the risk profile of the job. Considering the size of the salary I’d say Dyche won that negotiation as he was in the stronger position. Everton were desperate, you’d have to be a moron to think we weren’t at that time.

But sure we can all imagine that Everton started at that ridiculously high salary and Dyche who is an unemployable bum who has never had a so how job offer in his career just received it and accepted it immediately. Yeah that does fit the agenda better actually so let’s pretend that‘s not even just probable but is actually the only version of the truth.

No then?

Thanks

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.