2024/25 Sean Dyche

That’s what I mean, watching other teams doing well away from home or in matches they shouldn’t be. I should say in matches, like today, where we know we’re just going to be terrible. Other teams give it a go. I blame the coach but I don’t know if that’s just Dyche, because it’s been like this for years

oh sorry i get your point now mate

What a sad state of affairs

That’s the culture tho mate. That’s the mentality. The only reason they act is when the fans feelings become the majority. They never take the initiative on their own accord.

I’d bet there was yet another “oh well whatever “ feeling when we lost at Spurs.

There is a big issue between club and fan thinking. They very rarely aligned and it shows. It’s why some at the club like to have a dig at supporters or “punters” as they call them there.

By the way, he has nothing to lose by dropping Keane today for O Brien. It’s a game nobody expects us to win. If we play O’Brien and he plays good, great. If he plays bad and we lose, then we’re no worse off than anyone expected and it’s a bit of an FU to the fans. Really don’t get it.

I would wonder how his 47x rewind of the game or video analysis look like.
*click. Not not my fault. ……click . Definitely not my fault ………click. Still not my fault ……click. I did everything right there ………click. Definitely not me ! It was the players wot done it ! The barstewards ………..click . No wait . I should have started Youngy ! Sorted . Still wasn’t my fault like! ……….click. Not my fault…..etc , etc , etc.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back