2024/25 Sean Dyche

Sack him now or we are doomed
We're doomed anyway because of our "ownership" - but they need to be exposed now. Dyche is a convenient shield for them. He needs to go because he has lost the ability to keep goals out. We have conceded what, 15 goals in four games? His methods have run their course.

Time for a proper crisis. Relegation has no fears for me. For Moshiri it might, though...

Just for clarity and to highlight how bad the football is under Dyche, currently on the 88th minute our top passer of the ball is Jordan Pickford on 26 passes. For Villa Youri Tielemans is on 126 completed passes. I’d say that just about sums up Dyche and his style of play. It’s bloody awful.

How long more is this farce going to continue? Barring something dramatic happening, it's blatantly obvious that Dyche has taken us as far as he can go.

He took Burnley down and he's going to do the same to us unless drastic action is taken.
Taken us as far as he can this season. Give him the remaining 34 games and there is a good chance he can take us to a whole new level, unfortunately that new level will be the championship.

He doesn’t have to play Keane whatsoever.
Exactly.
I know this clown will still be in charge for the next game. He will not or cannot change his approach. Everton weren't outplaying Villa and were very lucky to be 2 up. He has no tactics, no gameplan. 2-2 with half an hour to go he puts in a back five to hold out. We couldn't hold out for 9 minutes with a 2 goal headstart. So what chance was there

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back