2024/25 Sean Dyche

I agree but I can't think of any manager who would have opted an untested CB to start at a high flying Villa side away from home either. I am sure the longer Branthwaite is away, the sooner O Brien would become qst choice CB.

Loads of managers would. Any half decent manager would not entertain Michael Keane. That’s why he’s still at Everton.

Tried to tell anyone who'd listen all summer we're relegation fodder and we'd go to May again this season.

Trust me - Dyche or no Dyche, we're in the same boat.

Still, results business and if we don't pickup any in the next 2 then they've got to at least pretend to be interested about staying in the league.

Still, this;

I can tolerate % football. Pragmatic football. Whatever you want to call it.

I can tolerate Dyche and the football I think best gets a squad of relegation fodder over the line to Bramley Moore with sensible ownership a Premier League team.

Dyches individual managerial achievements as Everton manager is only beaten by Moyes finishing 4th in our PL era, Imo.

But when you're conceding 10 in 3, and pissing away a 2-0 win from 87 minutes...

Suddenly, you're looking at Dyche thinking hang on, if you're not making us hard to beat. What's the point?

If you're openly telling us the players aren't listening to your instruction. If you're still rubbing your snot around your face complaining about what was before you - then what is the point of you being here?

Lampard was bad for cry arsing about before him and I called him out on it, so I'm doing the same with Dyche.

Whether he's right or wrong - now isn't the time for self preservation.

He let us down yesterday. His subs and his post match deflection. Tim shouldn't be be on the pitch after 60 mins. NDiaye occupied more players than any other we had our there - him over Doucoure is massive. He said he could smell the collapse - but he didn't do one thing to change it.

Still, 90% of that collapse was on players yesterday. Don't get me started on Mykolenko. The mentality wimps. A League Two team shouldn't be conceding 3 goals from 87 minutes to Bournemouth. It's a PL record for a reason.

Yesterday was huge game for us all considered and they've pissed it away. Dyche pointed the finger at the players saying nobody wanted to take ownership, and in doing so he's done the same.

But whatever we think - it's all about results and for me, if he doesn't get any soon - he should go.

I shared my view a while ago I expected <3 points from our first 5 league games.

For me, if he doesn't pickup 3+ points by Palace he should be gone.

Villa Away
Leicester Away
C.Palace Home

Just not Moyes please.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back