2024/25 Sean Dyche

Agree with you my confidence has long gone with that but well with the sale could make moshiri nervous. I get the moyes link because dont have to pay a club for him and well could see a short term deal agreed.

he didn’t tho mate with 777 last season

i don’t see why he would now

we can only hope that if textor is serious he tells FM to do it and has big bird of sesame street lined up

he didn’t tho mate with 777 last season

i don’t see why he would now

we can only hope that if textor is serious he tells FM to do it and has big bird of sesame street lined up
Yeah hard to say with him aint it can just change his mind like he has with the takeover talks. When he did the same with moyes then went with carlo, also we dont kno what it takes to pay dyche off is he walks away

Agree with you my confidence has long gone with that but well with the sale could make moshiri nervous. I get the moyes link because dont have to pay a club for him and well could see a short term deal agreed.
Moshiri will hopefully be long gone by the time the season ends, the sale might be done by the end of the year. Doubt he’s worried about relegation at this stage if that’s the case.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back