2024/25 Sean Dyche

Dyche’s time here is up. He knows it and we all know it. Sadly, the maniac owner has long checked out and there is no one left to make the ultimate decision to bullet him. We are stuck with him for the foreseeable and we just need to pray that there are 3 worse teams than us at the end of the season. It’s basically what we’ve been reduced to under this manager and ownership.

I’ve decided to treat the rest of Dyche’s tenure like I would a difficult medical procedure or a prison beating - aware that it is happening, pretty powerless to do anything about it and just zoning out and hoping for the best. I can’t even get upset by it all anymore. It’s a waste of energy hoping he’ll change or getting angry with his selections or tactics.
Disagree. If he is as checked out as you say, then the CEO would make the decision (or even DoF). Moshiri hasn’t checked out - he just wants as little hassle as possible but if his sale of the club or requests for investment comes under any form of threat through increased risk of relegation I would imagine he will act. I think he also has sacking fatigue.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back