2024/25 Sean Dyche

How would, what is essentially fan media, know about the managers contract and clauses after all this time of it not being reported elsewhere? Not saying they are incorrect, it’s just the first I’ve heard of it.

Everton have often paid top salaries. I seem to recall Moyes being 12th/14th highest paid in the world, at some point. Smith before him was on a belting deal iirc. I've no idea who told who to pipe down, mate. Neither do I recall anyone referred to him as the messiah, apart from those using it in a sarcastic tone because they want him gone. Maybe I just missed those posts? Regardless, Everton paying top whack is nothing new.
Paying top whack is one thing , guaranteeing some one another full years doe if they get sacked is complete different , surely if must be a blag

None of us know the terms of the managers contract and I would want it confirmed from a reliable source before I even come close to believing what has been suggested (5m payoff).

Regardless I don't think Dyche is under any danger of being sacked for some time yet and would be under no pressure at all if it wasn't for the last ten minutes of the game last Saturday.

However, in the longer term I think we will be mid table at the end of the season but that Sean Dyche may not have shown enough to get to manage us into the new stadium.
His future at Everton is very much in the balance with 10 months remaining on his contract.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back