2024/25 Sean Dyche

Hahah so we want a new manager just not one in the top 30 in the world and we will offer him a multi year deal on five million a year with full compo while the average length of one of our managers reign - being generous about a year. Cracking plan! :lol:

This is absolutely why you can ignore 99% of the lord of the flies dogma posts on here and part of whats wrong at this club.

Even more hilarious is the manager the naive are advocating to loose was able to negotiate a two year deal with full compensation + 100%! :lol:

Don’t worry lads Farhads got this!

The naivety is actually fascinating - keep it up! ;)
Iraola is on 1/5th of Dyche, as are half the Prem's managers.

I honestly believe you're being a lot more naive if you believe no one in European (to narrow it from world) football wants to try with a "sleeping giant" team and for a bunch of money.

An ambitious manager would want an ambitious club that behaves as such. With money to spend, which we do not.

Until we have new owners, willing and able to deliver on their promises of significant squad improvement, the team won’t finish in the top half and won’t be able to compete in any meaningful way.

We’ve been up for sale for nearly 2 years and it doesn’t look like being resolved any time soon. If you’re Corberan, you want that sorting before you commit to any project.
Then why did he join WBA who were a basket case fighting relegation in the Championship? They had a trigger happy owner who had no sporting directors in charge.

Let’s face it , if Everton was your pet dog it would be past time to make that appointment with the vet.
Our best days are behind us , all that’s left is pain and struggle , nothing to celebrate . It has got to the point where every game is embarrassing for us .
We don’t need new owners , we need the owner we have to admit defeat and wind the club up.
We can mourn , have a wake , remember the good times and move on with our lives.
My son was 7 years old when we witnessed our last success . He is a grown man now with children of his own and we have had nothing to celebrate since.
Call it a day Mosh .
Give us release.

He’s not going anywhere until we have got a new owner.

All this bollocks about credit in the bank is because there is no one with the authority to sack him.

I don’t think this is the case tbh. Any investor looking at Everton now will be less likely to buy the closer to relegation we get. If Textor is seriously looking and he seems pretty influential I’d be very shocked if he isn’t looking at a new manager now and putting pressure on.

Moshiri will also know how much value will be knocked off the club if relegated.

The 8m payoff will be nothing compared to relegation.

Lose at Leicester and he goes.

I don’t think this is the case tbh. Any investor looking at Everton now will be less likely to buy the closer to relegation we get. If Textor is seriously looking and he seems pretty influential I’d be very shocked if he isn’t looking at a new manager now and putting pressure on.

Moshiri will also know how much value will be knocked off the club if relegated.

The 8m payoff will be nothing compared to relegation.

Lose at Leicester and he goes.
First part of that sentence is a given but not sure he will go unfortunately

Someone like Iriola who the manager we want out got the same points as last season with less money, but someone not a top 30 manager in world, the with a multi year contract with full compensation. Must enjoy the possibility of termination in 12 months. And an up and comer you know! Oh and a European! Who enjoys a challenge with no resources! :lol:

Form an orderly cue!

Over to you Farhad!

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back