2024/25 Sean Dyche

I saw a headline saying Carragher thinks we should keep Dyche in the Mirror it says
"Jamie Carragher believes Sean Dyche won’t be Everton’s manager next season - but insists the Toffees have to stick with him this term".

Dyche needs to be sacked immediately not given repeated backing. If the form doesn't pick up especially.
He was rightly scathing in his commentary, so seems a little odd to be so adamant that we need to keep him now.

Anyhoo, I think everyone hopes that we start winning at the weekend.

'Going through' being the words there, we've seen a few fall through and a few false dawns
He literally said in August “what I’d do right now, is give him a 1 year extension”.

That’s before a takeover.

He then made points about why it would be beneficial assuming we were taken over.

So I stand by my original post, that it does appear he wants Dyche to lead us out at BMD.

So annoying listening to all pundits talk about how foolish we'd be to sack Dyche because our main priority should be survival.

What they're missing is, our team is now much stronger and not at risk of survival.

It's actually the managers tactics / coaching / in-game management / team selections that are the biggest threat to our premier league status.

I hope Friedkin comes in with a bold, swift, sacking, immediately.
The media hate the thought of us being anything other than also rans
We are far better than survival
3 bad managers on the bounce doesn't change that

Haven't paid attention but I see Carragher is saying something like that.

While anyone saying Southgate, can go **** off
Brace yourself for an endless stream of pundits touting Southgate.
1. to get their buddy a PL job and
2. to ensure we stay propping up the table

Hopefully Friedkin come with a plan. I have a feeling they will and are already talking to potential managers and Directors of Football. That would limit the air time for wham chatting by pundits

It will be the first thing they do. They will look through his history (posted below) and where we are now and ask the question, Is this the guy that is going to bring us stability and success in the future? After a few seconds filled with more than a few giggles, that answer will be a resounding nope, get rid asap. They have probably already had that giggle i mean meeting and know who they are bringing in. We are finally going to be owned and ran by a group of professionals. Big turning point on the horizon for us joy starved blues.

View attachment 274739
World Class!

Bet he’s looking forward to this weeks presser 🤣
Last week all about Textor and if he can manage the profile of player he’s talking about, this week Friedman has bought us and there’s rumours of Sarri to talk about.
Guarantee the scotch egg headed quilt will be late, and chat a man absolute load of wham.
I'm putting the next two games as winnable and Palace for sure more must win. I'd like 6 points but anything less than a win & draw I'll be advocating a taxi for Dyche.
Spot on mate, he’s totally backed himself into a corner with the results so far and is running out of road. I think he needs to win the next two. I really hope we go on a winning run, even though I can’t stand the man or his football.

So annoying listening to all pundits talk about how foolish we'd be to sack Dyche because our main priority should be survival.

What they're missing is, our team is now much stronger and not at risk of survival.

It's actually the managers tactics / coaching / in-game management / team selections that are the biggest threat to our premier league status.

Same pundits were talking about villa needing to get Allardyce in when they sacked Gerrard

It will be the first thing they do. They will look through his history (posted below) and where we are now and ask the question, Is this the guy that is going to bring us stability and success in the future? After a few seconds filled with more than a few giggles, that answer will be a resounding nope, get rid asap. They have probably already had that giggle i mean meeting and know who they are bringing in. We are finally going to be owned and ran by a group of professionals. Big turning point on the horizon for us joy starved blues.

View attachment 274739
I see he got 54 points twice with Burnley in the premier league, how many points did we get when Moyes got us into the Champions league, well the qualifying stage? Wasn’t much more than that was it?

When did this happen?

If the team doesn't start picking up points, Dyche will be gone before Friedken takes over anyway.

I see he got 54 points twice with Burnley in the premier league, how many points did we get when Moyes got us into the Champions league, well the qualifying stage? Wasn’t much more than that was it?
I doubt the Friedkin group will be bothered about things like that mate. They will simply note that the majority of his career has been spent fighting relegation, being relegated and he has never won anything apart from a promotion in the championship which came after being relegated the previous season and finishing 16th after the promotion. Hardly the man that they would ever appoint if they want to bring a once top club back towards the top once again.

He will be first on the chopping block no matter what he does from now till then.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back