Transfer Rumour Sean Longstaff

Status
Not open for further replies.
FE4qB_eXEAkzNRy

Too inconsistent though

Jordan Ayew lolololol

Remember when he absolutely rinsed us the other week?

To be fair...I actually rate him for what he does. Cannot score for the life of him but always puts a shift in, tricky, and can score a worldie.

It's funny they released Townsend but kept Ayew....

This is how this will play out. We will sign him on a 5 year contract, he will be an awful signing and Benetiz will get sacked. The new manager will again be left with deadwood to try and get rid off, he won’t be able to sell them because nobody wants them. We will be forced to play him until his contract runs out.

This is how this will play out. We will sign him on a 5 year contract, he will be an awful signing and Benetiz will get sacked. The new manager will again be left with deadwood to try and get rid off, he won’t be able to sell them because nobody wants them. We will be forced to play him until his contract runs out.
It’s so familiar it makes me feel all warm and comfortable inside.

This transfer might make sense if

1. We play a 3 man midfield ( Benitez doesn't)

2. We sold Allan for say £15 m and brought in Longstaff for a couple of million ( we won't do either)

3. No 2 frees up funds to bring in a decent sitter to play in a 3.

Great first half by the lad, they will be on the phone to us after that asking if we will take him for free. What an awful player.

Can’t believe anyone wants us to sign this turd of a player. We’ll get nowhere with this kind of player. Epitome of average and that’s being kind.

Accepting this season and next we aren’t pulling up trees, I’d rather keep Davies as a squad player this season and next and when we’re out of this FFP nightmare add some proper quality that will start every week in midfield. We’re trying to clear out a load of average squad players in midfield, not add more. He adds nothing, massive swerve!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.