Season Ticket 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluepaul

Player Valuation: Free Transfer
Have the prices been announced for next season yet? I normally spread mine over the year so payment would normally go out next week, just don't remember seeing them being announced

Nothing said yet as far as I know. When it is announced it will be big decision time in this house for sure. Two tickets, one ticket or no tickets will depend on my offspring. I guess they will want to keep at least one of them going.

2 years of economic turmoil, people not working or on furlough, so imagine prices will go up for the PL teams who are really struggling financially…..

Pretty sure DBB said they'd announce something in December.

They were probably hoping for a positive result to soften the blow of a 100 quid (my guess) price hike.

Hi All, We all received a email/letter about season tickets for the next few years. From memory around November time. I think they said at the time we will hear more in December. Has anyone had any comms? I have not and wanted to check I have not missed something?

Thanks

Hi All, We all received a email/letter about season tickets for the next few years. From memory around November time. I think they said at the time we will hear more in December. Has anyone had any comms? I have not and wanted to check I have not missed something?

Thanks
No nothing, they are waiting until we win a game in the hope to catch people off guard with the price rise

Status
Not open for further replies.