Season ticket delivery

I've had my physical card and the email to download the ticket.

@hawkeye1878, as Danny has said if you haven't received either, I would get onto the box office ASAP. Previously, I've had numerous issues with mine.

My personal experience on dealing with the box office has almost always been positive

They deal with shizzle like this all the time and will know how to sort it for him (hopefully)

My personal experience on dealing with the box office has almost always been positive

They deal with shizzle like this all the time and will know how to sort it for him (hopefully)
You’re fortunate Mikey, because I had issues numerous years on the run, some fairly serious*, and the response from the club was shambolic.

*way beyond just receiving tickets.

Can’t this club do anything right ?
Just had an e Mail saying as I’m in the auto cup scheme it will take payment Saturday.
I’ve never been in auto cup scheme and I opted out again this season.
I go all the cup games anyway but it’s not the point, just in case I can’t make it one day.

This was the first season I did it on line and that was only because I was number 1 in the queue when I called up yet 3 hours later I was still number 1 so hung up.

Can’t this club do anything right ?
Just had an e Mail saying as I’m in the auto cup scheme it will take payment Saturday.
I’ve never been in auto cup scheme and I opted out again this season.
I go all the cup games anyway but it’s not the point, just in case I can’t make it one day.

This was the first season I did it on line and that was only because I was number 1 in the queue when I called up yet 3 hours later I was still number 1 so hung up.
Sorry for being weird and quoting myself but I believe a few people on Twitter saying it has happened to them.
Anyone on here received the auto cup scheme e Mail despite not being in it ?

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.