Season Ticket Prices...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cal

Player Valuation: £40m
Season ticket prices for the 07/08 campaign are to be announced at tomorrow night's game against Spurs at Goodison Park, and NSNO understands that prices will be raised one again.

This rise comes on the back of an incredible increase in revenue generated by the Sky TV deals, and in a climate where fans are asking their clubs to give them something back from the influx of wealth.

"The People's Club", however, appear to be ready to buck the new wave of reducing ticket prices and milk the most loyal fans in the Premiership even more.

Thanks to NSNO for this.

Hope not ffs.

Im gonna have to work more then my Friday and Sunday now :sad:

And im gonna have to buy a car and all, Gonna be a expensive year :shock:

sadly it is the way. everton season tickets are still some of the cheapest in the prem, and considering the players we have now acquired, it was ineqitable there would be some rise.

you watch how this is spinned though, bet your ass the new stadium is heralded as the goose that lays the golden eggs.

i think i saw a comparrison of season ticket prices the other day, with an arsenal ticket costing between £950 and £1900.

thats in a better and more importantly bigger stadium.

does anyone know what prices are like at other clubs?

i think i saw a comparrison of season ticket prices the other day, with an arsenal ticket costing between £950 and £1900.

thats in a better and more importantly bigger stadium.

does anyone know what prices are like at other clubs?

Unfortunately we will find ourselves in a log jam, Chelsea have frozen their prices, Arsenal have greater capacity and are making more and more dosh, smae goes for utd. We have been amongst the cheapest grounds in the country for years but if we do, and I think we must, increase prices the bulk of fans wanting to buy this and that player will be screaming rip off although they have had it easy for seasons. The club can ask for more this coming season, especially with the promise that oozes in the present team, Sky money should go to subsidise the years the club have undercharge the fans and thus help balance the books.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.