season ticket selection

Status
Not open for further replies.

cooperman

Player Valuation: £10m
Do the club have a session when the doors are open and you can check out season ticket seats? I want to sit in the top balcony but i don't want a seat with posts in the view at all. I know there's a few near the front where this is the case.

Do the club have a session when the doors are open and you can check out season ticket seats? I want to sit in the top balcony but i don't want a seat with posts in the view at all. I know there's a few near the front where this is the case.
ive sat in top balc for 20 years in row B, bang on the half way line. Still got a post covering corner flag so unless you are lucky enough to get row A, ur going have a post in the way.

The Top Balcony is for hard nuts only. Been up there only twice and each time had a bad sense of vertigo!

The Top Balcony is for hard nuts only. Been up there only twice and each time had a bad sense of vertigo!

only been in family enclosure before, may give the top balc a whirl next time i go to GP. Park end is the only stand I haven't set foot in.

Yeh mate they do have a day but dont think its until after the season. Only down side with this is that you miss out on early bird prices and in some areas end up paying quite a lot more.

Status
Not open for further replies.