Season tickets 24/25 prices

i have it’s closed till tuesday

so i will miss out using it lol

Shouldn't have waited until the last moment.:p You can always try tomorrow just in case it works then.

As long as you are happy paying over 8 months instead you still have that opportunity:

Screenshot_20240329_111729_Chrome.jpg

I'm about to renew and just noticed the charge for a physical season card has doubled to £10 . Also you have to UNsubscribe from the Auto Cup thingy otherwise you will be opted in . :(

Just trying to renew my 2 ST's and wanted to do it by phone. Called at 2.50pm and automated message says "Our office is now closed. Our office hours are 10am-4pm Monday to Friday....".

Does this Club do anything commercially correct? It's an hour and 10 mins inside normal office hours but, hey, we don't need your money and we don't want to make the renewal process simple ffs.

Anyone else had the same issue?

Just trying to renew my 2 ST's and wanted to do it by phone. Called at 2.50pm and automated message says "Our office is now closed. Our office hours are 10am-4pm Monday to Friday....".

Does this Club do anything commercially correct? It's an hour and 10 mins inside normal office hours but, hey, we don't need your money and we don't want to make the renewal process simple ffs.

i’m still debating to… i will like 😳

They actually rang me up today offering me a chance to purchase one for the new ground. Missed the call, but they left a message and sent me an email with the prices

Going to have a good look through later