Sekou Koita

Well, if it does happen Im not sure if this is replacing any of the 3(other than Maupay) and Im not sure they would move on either DCL or Beto without bringing in someone else as well. Maybe they bring in two guys like this and then sell DCL. Im assuming Maupay is gone regardless.

We have paid real money for players with substantially more embarrassing highlight reels than that. A wild array of different finishes there. Knows when to just put his foot through it for sure. Interesting for £0. Low risk, potential upside/profit providing we dont give him 6 years on £120k with a players option to extend. Weird one, but why not.

He does absolutely everything in his power to never let the ball touch his right foot, shooting, passing, dribbling, controlling. Think Kev has this stuck as a filter on his extensive player spreadsheet as we are building a small army of players with this same exact characteristic.

We have paid real money for players with substantially more embarrassing highlight reels than that. A wild array of different finishes there. Knows when to just put his foot through it for sure. Interesting for £0. Low risk, potential upside/profit providing we dont give him 6 years on £120k with a players option to extend. Weird one, but why not.

He does absolutely everything in his power to never let the ball touch his right foot, shooting, passing, dribbling, controlling. Think Kev has this stuck as a filter on his extensive player spreadsheet as we are building a small army of players with this same exact characteristic.

If his left foot is that good, he can just stand on his right one mate. Must say looks a natural finisher, hope he signs myself, but probably more bullcrap.

I actually think Dyche would do well with this type of striker. We do like to take shots and he would bring that with the ability to break away from defenders. I can’t ever see us bringing this guy in though.

….no idea about what tier African Foot is but @Exeter_Gently is Tier 5 in my posting his own thread table;

391EBD81-5B9B-4CA8-9159-1C5DF76EAAB4.jpeg

The most exciting highlight reel from an unknown in a while. Low center of gravity. Cannon of a low strike. Either rapid or those defenders are swamp footed. His assist highlights were pretty.

On a free? No chance this is real.
I agree. Lots of great finishes on there. His goal scoring stats at RB Salzburg (36/76) are more or less identical to Mane (31/63) albeit Mane did those numbers ages 21-23 and this guy did them age 20-24 so he has clearly missed quite a few games each season. Worth a punt. Looks an absolute live wire. We need some explosive athleticism.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back