Semi Final Build Up Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Add seven or eight clear penalties being turned down for them and we're in business.

No just 1

Right after our goal Suarez is chopped down from behind by Neville,Howard Webb produces a yellow card and books Suarez for diving

RAWK goes into global meltdown

Pass them off the park in a comfortable 2-0 win, akin to a giant holding a midget by his head while the midget windmills the air all over the show.

Make one of them goals a slightly moody Howard Webb awarded penalty and it will infuriate my good red friends and get them back for the hard time I took over the recent derby.

Then we'll all go home and eat melted cheese. Everton, Everton, EVERTON.

This Chico. In Stitches laughing here

Found out that we have got The Green Man for the Semi, possibly THE best Pub in London.

[video=youtube;zycYbUmfI2A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zycYbUmfI2A[/video]

LETS AV DEEES DEY ARE BADLY ****

I keep having daydreams of Fellaini scoring, and not with his bonce either. Its flashed before my eyes a few times since tuesday night.

I want us to dominate them, a bit like tuesday night when we were closing sunderland down high up the pitch and taking the ball off them in their own half and getting chances. If we show up with the same intensity and passion as tuesday we will win.

Despite the bravado from some of their fans, make no mistake about it, they are sh*tting themselves about losing to us at wembley in front of the watching world.

Just go and do them blue boys.

I keep having daydreams of Fellaini scoring, and not with his bonce either. Its flashed before my eyes a few times since tuesday night.

I want us to dominate them, a bit like tuesday night when we were closing sunderland down high up the pitch and taking the ball off them in their own half and getting chances. If we show up with the same intensity and passion as tuesday we will win.

Despite the bravado from some of their fans, make no mistake about it, they are sh*tting themselves about losing to us at wembley in front of the watching world.

Just go and do them blue boys.

This.

I want us to do them in the way the Citeh did Ushoited at O.T.

A pure unadulterated dry bumming at the national stadium, that has us singing that "Fire Drill" song as they head for the exits 10 mins from time.

I want us to arrive there with a fervour that takes the place over so that it's not even evident that they are in attendance.

I want YAWN to be completely drowned out by 35,500 blue singing Z-Cars as loud as humanly possible.

I want them to fume for decades at the injustice of it all (in their deluded eyes).

I want The King to seriously start losing the plot after the game at Newcastle, steadily getting worse so that we can deliver the final hammer blow that finishes him off AGAIN. Actually he only adds to their delusion but there was lots of popcorn value out of the previous 2 as well.

I want to feel
feel love, Feel the home that I live in, I got too much love, Running through my veins, To go to waste.

Most of all I want to arrive home already making plans for the Final and the Charidy Shield.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back