Semi final tickets - where are you sitting?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone sat upper tier front row before? If so whats it like?
Yep, for the Chelsea Final....nearly went over the top when Saha bagged within seconds. Great view though. Saw Florent Malouda ripping Hibbo in what seemed like 4D it was such a good view.

Yep, for the Chelsea Final....nearly went over the top when Saha bagged within seconds. Great view though. Saw Florent Malouda ripping Hibbo in what seemed like 4D it was such a good view.

Haha got mine today and I've gone for the upper row 1 this time. Just past half way line i think. Should be good!

It says nothing about an ad fee fee in addition to registered post fee

Tickets can be bought by calling 0151 556 1878 between 8am and 6pm Monday to Friday and 9am to 4pm on Saturday, 2 April. A £1.50 per ticket booking fee will be applied to all phone sales.

Postal or in-person applications will NOT be accepted and purchased tickets will not be able to be collected from Goodison Park.

To guarantee the best possible service to our fans, tickets will be subject to a Special Delivery postage charge of £6.45 per envelope.

http://www.evertonfc.com/news/2016/03/24/fa-cup-semi-final-ticket-info

Tickets can be bought by calling 0151 556 1878 between 8am and 6pm Monday to Friday and 9am to 4pm on Saturday, 2 April. A £1.50 per ticket booking fee will be applied to all phone sales.

Postal or in-person applications will NOT be accepted and purchased tickets will not be able to be collected from Goodison Park.

To guarantee the best possible service to our fans, tickets will be subject to a Special Delivery postage charge of £6.45 per envelope.

http://www.evertonfc.com/news/2016/03/24/fa-cup-semi-final-ticket-info
Yes 6.45 special delivery fee but no additional ad hoc fee - only 1.50 per ticket over the phone which doesn't apply as this was by E-ticketing

I qualify to apply on 31/3 & according to the club info it's 24 hour access. So I've stayed up only to be knobbed off, it must still be yesterday!!Obviously the Everton admin internet system is on a different time zone to everybody else. Maybe the 31/3 only starts at 9am at L4 4EL. If it was anybody else I'd eff them off, but after 50 odd years of EFC administrative s**** I'm used to it!!! I'll still get a ticket & be there!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back