Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Server Move

@GrandOldTeam

I thought we didn't get ads if we were a "supporter? Or maybe I'm just dreamin' or read something wrong. See below. Only happens on here and they're a really annoying type of ad.

53883320259_61aa21139e_k.jpg

Upvote 0
@GrandOldTeam

I thought we didn't get ads if we were a "supporter? Or maybe I'm just dreamin' or read something wrong. See below. Only happens on here and they're a really annoying type of ad.

53883320259_61aa21139e_k.jpg

You get less ads.

Not meant to have them ones though they should be for guests only. You don't get ads stuck to the bottom on mobile do you?

No ads option is for people who are minted and can lash a tenner a month on a sub.

Upvote 1
You get less ads.

1- Not meant to have them ones though they should be for guests only. You don't get ads stuck to the bottom on mobile do you?

2. No ads option is for people who are minted and can lash a tenner a month on a sub.

I rarely use mobile (maybe 3%) as I hate phones after 3+ decades on a PC, only use it on mobile when at work and something's goin on I want to keep up with (transfers etc). It's mainly that they (ads) hog up vertical screenspace, which is terrible because of the typical, vertical (which is ideal) forum layout.

On it, unless I forget..been on this current plan so long.

Upvote 0

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back