Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Sexy goth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great, you've realised we don't agree.
As well as boring the hell out if me, I'm pretty sure your obsession with my views is boring everybody else. If you still don't understand my point I am happy to discuss my terms as an educator if you pm me. I'm not intending to be arrogant, but really if you reread my posts which so confound you, you might get a better understanding. I don't intend re-saying the same views until an individual gets it. My free advice ends here. I have other more interesting stuff to get on with.

I understand you well enough but reading back stuff like the below comment again I'd just say even if not sexist, you do at least sound like you've stepped out of a time machine from the 1940s.

And since I'm spelling stuff out, my point was that not ALL women would find it creepy, especially if they found the person to be attractive. Some do and that's their prerogative. Goodness knows how they'll ever find a mate though, but that's evolution. The birth rate is dropping I suppose, so that ties in.

@bigbadjeff while we’ve got you here, I’ve always wanted to clarify.

Some fella sat next to me at a UEFA cup game once wearing a big Scooby Doo costume with an Everton shirt over it. It had “Big Bad Jeff” on the back and the number 69.

It was you, wasn’t it? I can’t imagine there’s many other Big Bad Jeffs.

Can we get an answer on this @bigbadjeff ?

I understand you well enough but reading back stuff like the below comment again I'd just say even if not sexist, you do at least sound like you've stepped out of a time machine from the 1940s.
How offensive and arrogant of youth who imply anything from the past to be inferior or obsolete. Let us remember that only 50 years ago we had a society with heroes; humans landing on the moon, put there with people using slide rules. Today we have people with ironic beards and top knots worried about their online perception and worshipped only for the amount of cash they've collected.

You offensive so and so!
:p

(Incidentally - you seem to have missed my intended point about them finding a mate in that remark you highlighted, but I'll admit to that one being a bit poorly implied)

Some fella sat next to me at a UEFA cup game once wearing a big Scooby Doo costume with an Everton shirt over it. It had “Big Bad Jeff” on the back and the number 69.

Was there an array of cameras concealed in the nose, ears, back of the head?

Was this at an game that Everton participated in? Don't want to take anything for granted. Do you have pics of the Scooby Doo Clad match goer?

How offensive and arrogant of youth who imply anything from the past to be inferior or obsolete. Let us remember that only 50 years ago we had a society with heroes; humans landing on the moon, put there with people using slide rules. Today we have people with ironic beards and top knots worried about their online perception and worshipped only for the amount of cash they've collected.

You offensive so and so!

(Incidentally - you seem to have missed my intended point about them finding a mate in that remark you highlighted, but I'll admit to that one being a bit poorly implied)

tenor.gif

You offensive so and so!

I don't know what Zlatan has to do with all this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back