Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Sexy goth

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to request two 8" x 10"s for my fireplace mantel, and at least 5 wallet-sized photos to carry around.

Just been pm'd by Jeff to say he's spent the last hour trying to beat himself off to this, let down by his spelling again.

image.jpg

In an alternate reality, she says yes. Sadly, it all ends with another whopper tale about jealousy, children, and a Nivea set for Chrimbo.

This place is the gift that just keeps giving. Perhaps not as extravagantly as it once did, but then, these are tamer times.

Many of those ships have sailed and gone ashore on the rocks. *muses about past threads*

Anyone seen Jeff? Has he sacrificed himself for a photo of a mildly attractive Emo possibly?

RIP Jeff

Jeff was last seen at 6:23pm, when he subliminally worked the word 'cleaver' into a message and immediately logged off. Dark times. I personally long for the days when a man can happily hide his erection behind the door of a nearby Ferrari and when women were flattered when middle-aged strangers politely ask them for a picture to show their internet friends.

In an alternate reality, she says yes. Sadly, it all ends with another whopper tale about jealousy, children, and a Nivea set for Chrimbo.

This place is the gift that just keeps giving. Perhaps not as extravagantly as it once did, but then, these are tamer times.

Many of those ships have sailed and gone ashore on the rocks. *muses about past threads*

Farewell old GOT

and all who sailed in her

* unless the woman in question finds you attractive. Then, it seems, its a compliment and all is overlooked.

Life's rules are complicated.

This would be a much more rare circumstance for a woman alone on a bus. Is your need to express your attraction really worth making most women uncomfortable, even scared for the very few times it doesn't?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back