Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Sexy goth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why don't you go hang out with Eggs and look down on non 'grown up' things mate

well considering I was talking about a poster calling someone a to55er and trying to justify seedy behaviour, if the opposite is me looking down on non grown up things, then I guess im in that camp

why don't you not reply to people with a passive aggressive tone wrapped up by saying mate.......MATE

well considering I was talking about a poster calling someone a to55er and trying to justify seedy behaviour, if the opposite is me looking down on non grown up things, then I guess im in that camp

why don't you not reply to people with a passive aggressive tone wrapped up by saying mate.......MATE

Please keep it civil lads, after all we're united in our belief that Jeff should probably be locked up for the safety of all public transport using goths.

visigoths-invisigoths-circa-ad-300-750-circan-t-be-sure-history-36098238.png

Can't get much weirder then someone opening a thread about a girl sitting next to him, asking his penis to stay non erect and asking for a picture of the person tbh.
Oh I get the feeling that the silly season is only just starting after seeing some of the threads this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back