Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Sexy goth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Before assuming that I am sexist, therefore, I cordially invite you to read beyond that first paragraph and furnish yourself with some context.

Jeff made the comment that he politely asked to take a photo and was declined - he respected that answer.
This isn't something that would have crossed my mind to do, but bear in mind he had just been asked by another poster to stump up the photos.

Again, a bit of context might suggest that his request to photo her was just a bit of GOT banter rather than a true act. That's how read it, but the easily-offended-hyenas here scented an opportunity to be offended and get attention.

I suspect @Bungle knew this too - he's bright enough, but was doing a bit of mischievous / entertaining stirring which the rest fell for hook line and sinker.

What's the context that makes you think they were joking? Seems like he confirms it on the 3rd page, no?

You again spend most of your post dismissing the majority of posters more or less as simple minded fools by the way. We've all fallen for it whilst you didnt and simply joined the thread to note the important point that some women might like to be creepily asked to have their photo taken at a bus stop by a stranger. It was nice of you to climb down off your high horse to share that info Chris.

What's the context that makes you think they were joking? Seems like he confirms it on the 3rd page, no?

You again spend most of your post dismissing the majority of posters more or less as simple minded fools by the way. We've all fallen for it whilst you didnt and simply joined the thread to note the important point that some women might like to be creepily asked to have their photo taken at a bus stop by a stranger. It was nice of you to climb down off your high horse to share that info Chris.
What makes me think they were joking?

Well, geesh, I have eyes and a fair but if experience of humans i suppose.

And since I'm spelling stuff out, my point was that not ALL women would find it creepy, especially if they found the person to be attractive. Some do and that's their prerogative. Goodness knows how they'll ever find a nate though, but that's evolution. The birth rate is dropping I suppose, so that ties in.

As for high horse, well yes, I'll climb aboard that to defend myself when somebody us on theirs trying to suggest that I have deficiencies as a human - as I have done with you. Now you get off your horse and drink your milk.

What makes me think they were joking?

Well, geesh, I have eyes and a fair but if experience of humans i suppose.

And since I'm spelling stuff out, my point was that not ALL women would find it creepy, especially if they found the person to be attractive. Some do and that's their prerogative. Goodness knows how they'll ever find a nate though, but that's evolution. The birth rate is dropping I suppose, so that ties in.

Haha

A great reply. Doubling down on the arrogance and sexism

Keep digging that hole Christine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back