Match Thread Sheffield United v Everton - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
No options off the bench when we needed them last 15 where loads of games are won and loss in the prem. Will become a recurring theme.

We do have options on the bench, we just have a manager who seems unable to be proactive in his substitutions.

Chermitti should be on when McNeil comes on.

Myko should have come on for the terrible young

Some positives here for sure, some frailties on show also. Given our wretched start and luck, I'll take that against a side playing at home who give City a fright.
Praying for a regrouping during the break and coming out again fighting and getting the rub of the green.
Like someone on here last week, it's my turn to forget about matters on a Kefalonia beach.

Feels like two points dropped. We were all over them for the first 40 minutes.
Promising signs I suppose, a long season ahead. Let’s see where we are after 10 games

We are poor and need points NOW not trying to scrape them later at the end of the season.

we threw 6 away already with Fulham and Wolves, we will get embarrassed by Arsenal which will damage our GD which may be important at the end.

2-2 away against a team that only just lost to City and has since bought in a player in Archer who was probably MoM. Not going to be as hard a season as some are making out. The difference in footballing terms was massive here and by the time Sheffield United come to Goodison we'll be rubbing our hands together, rightly expecting to give them a dribbling.

Status
Not open for further replies.