Shkodran Mustafi

Status
Not open for further replies.

d4kyuk

Player Valuation: £225k
Just watching the game, and thought I recognise that name!

Former Everton who we let go on a free now starting for Germany.. that hurts

Theres a few kids we have had in the past that we let go and have gone on to be alright! Hopefully Roberto is more patient and gives our youth more of a chance

Just watching the game, and thought I recognise that name!

Former Everton who we let go on a free now starting for Germany.. that hurts

Theres a few kids we have had in the past that we let go and have gone on to be alright! Hopefully Roberto is more patient and gives our youth more of a chance

Roberto had James Rodriguez at Wigan as a youngster and let him go.

Noone can say if he would have had that development if he had stayed with us. He had Jags/Distin/Heitinga Before him and would have had less playtime here. A stay might have further stalled his development. Stones has developed since he was/is allowed to play, don't Think he would be as good as he is if he was playing for the reserves or being a benchwarmer.

If I have to sit through another Germany game where the commentator tells me that Mustafi used to play for Everton but was released because he wasn't deemed good enough, I'll scream.

Every game. We know. STFU about it.

Yes, Beausajour kept him out the team as Rodriguez would not track back at corners.
think your confusing him with someone else mate. he played for porto and banfield and a Columbian club prior to that during his youth

Can't believe we let Wayne Rooney leave too.

SORT YOUR SHIZ OUT EVERTON

Status
Not open for further replies.