Should Arnaut Danjuma apologise?

Well..

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I voted yes. Referring to an apology via actions, not words.

I.e smashing the granny out of everyone and guiding us to top 4.

If Arnaut Danjuma signs, should he make a public apology to all Evertonians all over the world?

Let’s not forget in January (a time where many people are already in a vulnerable state) he got a lot of grown men very excited before making people disappointed and angry.

Hundreds (if not thousands) of fantasy formations gone to waste as he selfishly decided he’d rather sit on the Tottenham bench.

I’ll leave this vote with you guys before sending the results to Kevin Thelwell and the recruitment department
He should mention it in passing as it did happen, but there's no need to do the whole sack cloth and ashes - Then do his talking on the field

If I was in his shoes I wouldn't have signed for us either, so no I don't think he should apologise. However I do think the PR team should make light of the situation in the announcement, similar to the way Spurs handled the Matt Doherty and him deleting his 'I love Arsenal' tweets.

For jibbing a relegation threatened team and going to a champions league chasing team, never. He will realise himself the aim of going on loan is to play and put yourself in a shop window, sitting on the bench does none of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back