Should we give the RS a guard of honour? (poll)

Should we?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Surely if Tom Davies is as big an Evertonian as loads of here think, then he'll arrive at Finch Farm this morning saying he's been hanging out with his northern Italian friend all week and thinks he might have the virus and has potentially spread it to the rest of the squad.

Self-isolation for the rest of the season. Although to be fair he and a lot of the other players have done well to make themselves isolated while actually on the field in most games; hardly noticed them at all.

Put your money in burnley to beat city

Even if they do, I was under the impression that City needed at least 4 points from the Arsenal and Burnley games to make it mathematically impossible for Liverpool to win the league at GP?

With the arsenal game now postponed, surely the whole debate is now (hopefully) over?

they do, I was under the impression that City needed at least 4 points from the Arsenal and Burnley games to make it mathematically impossible for Liverpool to win the league at GP?

With the arsenal game now postponed, surely the whole debate is now (hopefully) over?

provided City get at least at point at home to burnley

Inserts time for Everton Meme

Even if they do, I was under the impression that City needed at least 4 points from the Arsenal and Burnley games to make it mathematically impossible for Liverpool to win the league at GP?

Nope, as far as I can gather if Burnley beat city Liverpool will win the league when they beat us

Status
Not open for further replies.