Show us your fridge

Think the match preview was the bigger factor

Bigger than the fridge thread? No.

Only way to test it is by posting a fridge pic

Please for the love of all things keep your smak to yourself.

I'll do the Liverpool match thread.

Nobody reads them, so knock yourself out.

If we get bummed in both

Well at least that’s something we can all agree on.

View attachment 253604
Quite a boring fridge today although I did drive half an hour to go to a British shop to buy Irn Bru in anticipation of a hangover today.
and monster munch
I think it is coriander in the glass tube, I'll leave that alone for the guttersnipes. Though, the photocycle for the plant is affected by the darkness of the fridge. Sliced pepperoni, hot or mild? pizzas? properly envious of the big plastic onion - think that's great. It's not a coconut on the fox cider, it's an apple ffs. multi slices of ultra processed cheese... mmm... is it a tortilla tub on the shelf above? eggs in the fridge, upmarket blackcurrant jam, green olives. Piccalilli in the door? fridge on 4 for saving the environment. A fine start to a match day. pink lid tupperwear - stew? blackbean dish?

I think it is coriander in the glass tube, I'll leave that alone for the guttersnipes. Though, the photocycle for the plant is affected by the darkness of the fridge. Sliced pepperoni, hot or mild? pizzas? properly envious of the big plastic onion - think that's great. It's not a coconut on the fox cider, it's an apple ffs. multi slices of ultra processed cheese... mmm... is it a tortilla tub on the shelf above? eggs in the fridge, upmarket blackcurrant jam, green olives. Piccalilli in the door? fridge on 4 for saving the environment. A fine start to a match day. pink lid tupperwear - stew? blackbean dish?
That cheese is gross. Nothing to do with me. Yea it’s some sort of black beans cooked in a pressure cooker.
The onion is a good addition. It’s not piccalilli it’s more mustard. Probs needs binned

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back