Show us your fridge

I actually had to do a double-take myself before I realized that it's the PUR water filter, which is blue.

But @Rita_Poon the urn does contain my Aunt Barb's ashes.
1717973338440.webp
These are pickles.
In the early part of the [Ed: 20th] century Cora and Omar Fanning of Streator, IL found themselves short on cash. What they had going for them, however, was a reliable crop of cucumbers and Mrs. Fanning's great recipe for sweet & sour pickle chips. Mrs. Fanning worked out an agreement with a local grocer, who gave her groceries -- including bread 'n butter -- in exchange for the pickles. The name stuck, and has been used by many companies ... Although Mrs. Fanning's pickles began in the Midwest, they are not widely distributed there, but are more readily found in the Eastern, Southern and Western states."

View attachment 260162
These are pickles.
In the early part of the [Ed: 20th] century Cora and Omar Fanning of Streator, IL found themselves short on cash. What they had going for them, however, was a reliable crop of cucumbers and Mrs. Fanning's great recipe for sweet & sour pickle chips. Mrs. Fanning worked out an agreement with a local grocer, who gave her groceries -- including bread 'n butter -- in exchange for the pickles. The name stuck, and has been used by many companies ... Although Mrs. Fanning's pickles began in the Midwest, they are not widely distributed there, but are more readily found in the Eastern, Southern and Western states."
Where you from again mate.

View attachment 260162
These are pickles.
Every day is a school day on GOT ;)

Anyone sticking a fridge pic up for England
aradoL.gif

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back