Show us your fridge

So you make a sandwich at home and go eat it outside of a pub, is the drink a glass of orange juice or something you've taken there as well? Are you walking in through the pub and eating your packed lunch out the back or just standing on the footpath out the front and enjoying this spread?

Genuinely intrigued at this revelation and just be careful of the wasp too mate, can give a nasty sting.

If you want to go posh, a cheese board, a selection of pickles and crackers and a decent bottle of port. Maybe throw in a spliff in for desert.

Eaten very slowly, whilst getting nicely pissed.

It really doesn‘t get much better.

Making a proper cheese and pickle sandwich takes time and patience. Then it's savoured, usually outside a pub, in the summer, accompanied by your drink of choice, with a wasp buzzing round your head.
I had a mint cheese & pickle sandwich for lunch today, some vintage cheddar, the type with crystals in it that's so strong it burns, some posh-arse farmhouse pickle from work and tiger bread. Half a mind to go and make another one now, talking about it.

Nice light kitchen, properly jealous of all that sun pouring in and can just make out the green of the trees. It's the little differences, like the size of the cans of cola (sodas for some) our baseline is 330ml, pineapple in the water in the tub? whats in the tall jar olives? and the glass bottle that looks like scrumpy. you really like your apples.
Pineapple and olives, correct. Glass bottle is a passionfruit softdrink. Green apples mine, red apples are the wife and kids.

When I started this thread, I was expecting about to comments and it to be punted into oblivion.

Good to see everyone else is a nosey b@stard also.
giphy.gif

its coming...

If you want to go posh, a cheese board, a selection of pickles and crackers and a decent bottle of port. Maybe throw in a spliff in for desert.

Eaten very slowly, whilst getting nicely pissed.

It really doesn‘t get much better.
Don't drink anymore, haven't had a spliff for over 20 years and those grazing platter things are not for me. Still, I'll sit out there with you drinking cans of coke, chainsmoking and punting on the horses ;)

Another one on massive wattage. need a welding mask on for this thread. what small green jar? and its getting like the generation game, tomato has made another appearance... also, banana yazoo, is that for when someones been naughty?
Middle of middle shelf for the green jar thing.
Tomato off my magnificent plant I've grown.
No idea about the Yazoo, I shall ask the little people.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back