Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Silly Season January 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
i really would like to know what wages hes on

he's bound to be on a kings ransom at spartak, and apparently they would have given him a new contract, had he wanted to stay.

i dont want another heitinga on our hands.

I don't believe Spartak are a very wealthy club are they?

Can Aiden unlock defences? is he fast and how fast?

He's got that unpredictability about him, he likes to take people on, he might not beat his man everytime but he'll keep on trying and that may make the difference, eliminate players out of the game in the final third to open up space for others when attacking

By all accounts we'll just take over his deal on the short term and it'll be like a 6 month trial for him to earn a new deal in the summer, so what have we got to lose really?!

Don't think he'll be as effective in the premiership but he's a body, with pace and threat, which will help in the 2nd half of the season if true.

Like with Deulo..when we get a chance to break he will take us from defending to the edge of their box in no time.

Its what happens then that is the worry. Thats why I dont fully get this one unless its a really good deal...as final product is our biggest flaw.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back