Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Silly Season January 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Moyes wouldn't have even went for him nevermind put him on :lol:

Just fed up of everyone trying to slate Moyes at every opportunity. gets boring after a while.

and all this 'Roberto said this so I we have to believe him'.

Fed up of everyone slating Moyes yet slate him in your first sentence

Honestly lad go out side and wobble your head until some sense enters that brain of yours

Roberto is starting to smell the whiff of our transfer policy.

The big question is this: Is our Spanish supremo prepared to be a Kenwright whore and tow the company line a la Ginge.

Fed up of everyone slating Moyes yet slate him in your first sentence

Honestly lad go out side and wobble your head until some sense enters that brain of yours

I'm not slating him whatsoever. I was just being funny and stating another fact.
You're the one who said earlier on

The player he wants might not be up for grabs now

Everyone is available mate.

I'm not slating him whatsoever. I was just being funny and stating another fact.
You're the one who said earlier on

Everyone is available mate.

There not unless you have an unlimited amount of money

If we want a player and the club says no what then? Up the bid until its something daft? Force the club to sell? Make the player strike?

There not unless you have an unlimited amount of money

If we want a player and the club says no what then? Up the bid until its something daft? Force the club to sell? Make the player strike?

How much do we have to spend again? I'm pretty sure its more than 30m. Martinez said Fellaini departure was nothing to do with McCarthy coming in so thats 27m straight away. and I trust Martinez just like you lot do so he should be telling the truth.

Who the ****s he going after who is going to cost 30m+?

How much do we have to spend again? I'm pretty sure its more than 30m. Martinez said Fellaini departure was nothing to do with McCarthy coming in so thats 27m straight away. and I trust Martinez just like you lot do so he should be telling the truth.

Who the ****s he going after who is going to cost 30m+?

So now your guessing at how much he has to spend

Was it Martinez who send the McCarthy deal was not dependent on out goings or Elstone?

I wonder if the whole goings on is a front by the club in reagrds to boosting moral?

I mean we have a new striker that is all but confirmed at the club, work permit and medical done. Our top 2 players have signed new contracts eliminating the short term exit of either which is a boost for the team and on top of all that we or may not have a third player signing for us.

Point is, what if the news all gets broke all on the same day? Here is Traore in an everton top, 2 hours later, baines has signed! and an hour after that Barkley is signing! it would make a fun day ala the beginning of July 2013.

Imagine if that was tuesday?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back