Sinbad from Brookie…

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I remember right all the cast in the show supported the opposite team then in real life, like a running joke.

Be honest, who had Tin Heads calendar on the bed room wall?

Anyone who saw Sinbad in The Royle the Heartbeat run off - his scouse - Yorkshire accent was great :D

Simon O'Brien a true blue had to play a red fan in Brookside - he hated the role of supporting that lot lol
Didn’t he have a competition with the Corkhill lad (the one who became Copper) who was a Blue about who could collect the most programmes one season?
Harry Cross had some involvement as well.

Anyone who saw Sinbad in The Royle the Heartbeat run off - his scouse - Yorkshire accent was great :D

Simon O'Brien a true blue had to play a red fan in Brookside - he hated the role of supporting that lot lol

Simon O`Brien was a blue, Billy Dean ( Harry Cross ) was a blue, Paul Usher ( Barry ) and Brian Regan ( Terry ) were reds.

They all did, the pre match warm up on ITV, for the first all Merseyside cup final in 1986.

A gang of us stayed with them at the hotel they were put up at in London and everything was free, which was a very big mistake on the part of ITV, as it was carnage lol

I remember when Fifa botched Carlo Ancelotti on one of the games and someone said it looked like Sinbad from Brooky

77731EDD-71CE-44C4-B6E2-C110E4E3B026.jpeg

In a recent episode of Celebrity Antiques Roadshow Michael Starke did a brilliant impression of Ricky Tomlinson at the end of the show . I wish i could find the clip lol

Status
Not open for further replies.