Sir David of Moyes

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you take back this comment:

Then we can move on, that caused my eyes to vomit that you beast.

I still believe it to be true though chico.
We're still in need of some fresh ideas, and my solution would be to bring in a new face within the coaching department. That doesn't mean Moyes is to be replaced, but I was simply pointing out that our team were not being coached in the manner that would take us to the next level as a footballing side.
Remember written words on forums are easily interpreted differently.

If taking it back reassures you of my being a better guy, then by all means I'll take it back. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I still believe it to be true though chico.
We're still in need of some fresh ideas, and my solution would be to bring in a new face within the coaching department. That doesn't mean Moyes is to be replaced, but I was simply pointing out that our team were not being coached in the manner that would take us to the next level as a footballing side.
Remember written words on forums are easily interpreted differently.

If taking it back reassures you of my being a better guy, then by all means I'll take it back. :)

Dont know mate, think you were a little quick off the gun to condemn there. It was questioning of Moyes along with his coaching staff.

History has taught us to be a little less hasty when it comes to any team of Moyes and hopefully we can kick on from here.

This place hasnt been a happy hunting ground for knee jerkers and the MOYEZ OOT sort - which was why I was a little surprised to see that post from yourself who seems the alright sort.

Plus, the joint owner of the site is one bad bookmarker so you have to be dead careful what you post as he watches. DO ONE D-MAN.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dont know mate, think you were a little quick off the gun to condemn there. It was questioning of Moyes along with his coaching staff.

History has taught us to be a little less hasty when it comes to any team of Moyes and hopefully we can kick on from here.

This place hasnt been a happy hunting ground for knee jerkers and the MOYEZ OOT sort - which was why I was a little surprised to see that post from yourself who seems the alright sort.

Plus, the joint owner of the site is one bad bookmarker so you have to be dead careful what you post as he watches. DO ONE D-MAN.

If you want me to leave, I will, but I'll write what I believe to be true while I'm here. When others convince me otherwise on certain topics, I'll gladly embrace their wisdom and change my views.

If you want me to leave, I will, but I'll write what I believe to be true while I'm here. When others convince me otherwise on certain topics, I'll gladly embrace their wisdom and embrace their views.

Leave mate? Why would I want that?

Your view is as valid as anyones on here - well possibly not Davek when he's on one - but when posting something potentially controversial you have to expect strong views in return - like going against the best Manager we've had for beards only a couple of games into the season.

Think you'll be disappointed in looking for wisdom on here mate, Bruce sometimes posts some good stuff but on the whole its mostly things and stuff.

Moyes has to leave one day.

Cant sit in the managers chair for all eternity.

Saying that, I know there will be those who would welcome that.

Hoofball until flying cars. :lol:

Joey did get on the scoresheet yesterday, so i guess he's allowed a little bit of leeway.

He doesnt play hoofball, Yobo frigging does.

When Moyes' teams play well, THEY PLAY WELL

When they don't- meh

Moyes is a bit too defensive, but I love him and don't think we play anywhere near as bad football (most of the time) as most make out.

Love him

Joey did get on the scoresheet yesterday, so i guess he's allowed a little bit of leeway.

Yeah he hoofed it into the net. :D

When Moyes' teams play well, THEY PLAY WELL

When they don't- meh

Moyes is a bit too defensive, but I love him and don't think we play anywhere near as bad football (most of the time) as most make out.

Love him

We play some lovely football at times, sometimes its a joy to watch, other times we play some awful football, not everybody can play like Arsenal, sometimes its effective to play to a strength, we got Mophead, Cahill and Saha, all of whom can compete with most in the air.

Sometimes its worth just trying to find a head.

Percentage football does work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.