sky TV fixtures.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't believe the Sunderland game's on TV. Since when have we had home games against completely uninteresting teams on Sky?

Where to start....

WBA , Leicester, QPR, Sunderland = 14/15
Newcastle = 13/14 (interestingly... only 8/19 TV games were at home)
Stoke, Newcastle = 12/13
Fulham = 11/12

And to finish it off, the season to make the point all worthwhile

Hull, West Ham, Sunderland = 10/11 (could there be a worse group for TV? :lol: )

But yeah, we always end up getting shafted.

The only Sky Televised game of ours in November is on the 1st of the month. Therefore I expect we will see at least one of our December games be moved due to it being broadcast live on either Sky or BT Sport.

Christmas Day Friday 25 December
Boxing Day Saturday 26 December Newcastle v Everton 17:30
Sunday 27 December
Monday 28 December Bank Holiday substitute for Boxing Day Everton v Stoke 15:00

Trains do not usually run on Christmas Day and Boxing Day - 25 and 26 December. They should run on Monday 28 December - because Boxing Day is on Saturday, the Monday will be a Bank Holiday.

Fair to Sky this season we've been on the TV loads. So far, at least.

12 games this season until end of Jan. Not bad. Chelsea have 14, Arsenal/Utd/Liverpool 13.

Feel a bit sorry for Leicester. Start they've had & only 4 games. TV companies certainly have their favourites.

11 of Liverpools 13 are away fixtures on TV.

Can't believe the Sunderland game's on TV. Since when have we had home games against completely uninteresting teams on Sky?

We had loads of these type of games on Sky last season.

QPR, Baggies, leicester, Barcodes spring to mind.

Hull as well I think.

The direct Liverpool Norwich train I think gets into the city centre at 1215 after leaning Liverpool at 655. Though anyone who gets the train the whole way must really like trains

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back