Sligo Rovers v Everton, Friday 19th July, 4pm

Vintage

Player Valuation: £50m
The Blue take on The Bit O'Red tomorrow in a pre season friendly in the West of Ireland. Kick off is at 4pm at the Showgrounds where it all started professionally for the great Seamus Coleman and where the Legend Dixie Dean played in the twilight of his career.

Sligo are well into their season and sit mid table in the League of Ireland. Hope all travelling Toffees enjoy the trip over. Looking to go to it myself so if anyone has any spares please give me a shout 😉

Hopefully Clare follow Everton back West of the Shannon with the Liam McCarthy Cup in 3 days time!!

9781801501026_0.jpg

0_inpho_00247983.jpg

60 grand, 60 grand, Seamus Coleman
60 grand, 60 grand, I say
Playing football the Everton way

Looking forward to seeing the lads back on the pitch again. Excited to see the new signings too and perhaps get some clarity on how we will attempt to play this season given the types of players we are going for!
Would love to see Leban given at least one half in goal too. Wonder will Dele make an appearance? I would imagine not if he is still training individually

The Blue take on The Bit O'Red tomorrow in a pre season friendly in the West of Ireland. Kick off is at 4pm at the Showgrounds where it all started professionally for the great Seamus Coleman and where the Legend Dixie Dean played in the twilight of his career.

Sligo are well into their season and sit mid table in the League of Ireland. Hope all travelling Toffees enjoy the trip over. Looking to go to it myself so if anyone has any spares please give me a shout 😉

Hopefully Clare follow Everton back West of the Shannon with the Liam McCarthy Cup in 3 days time!!

View attachment 265093

View attachment 265094
60 grand, 60 grand, I say
Playing football the Everton way
Sorry for bring pedantic but Sligo is North West, although in Connacht.

I reckon you will get in if you go. There is a pub across the road, there should be tickets in there or in O Neills on Church hill. Once the townies have a few pints on them, for a fifty spot, they will gladly convert the ticket to 9-10 pints.

Not complicated

Sorry for bring pedantic but Sligo is North West, although in Connacht.

I reckon you will get in if you go. There is a pub across the road, there should be tickets in there or in O Neills on Church hill. Once the townies have a few pints on them, for a fifty spot, they will gladly convert the ticket to 9-10 pints.

Not complicated
Cheers mate. Might take the trip up and chance it if I don't get anything beforehand. My type of currency, notes to liquor 🤣

….another ex-Toffe, ex-Sligo is Sean Doherty.

The story is Sean’s dad and former Everton scout Mick Doherty. went to watch his son and was impressed with Coleman. The rest is history.
Didn't know that story mate nice one

Cheers mate. Might take the trip up and chance it if I don't get anything beforehand. My type of currency, notes to liquor 🤣
You will get tickets for the hurling for 100 euro in the pubs near Croker on Sunday 15 mins before throw in.

Tickets are worth 5 time face value an hour before the match and face value 15 mins before the match. You just need a pair of brass ball and work the crowd. I've done it loads of times.

There will be plenty of bucks from the other 3 provinces with tickets meeting mates im the pubs. after the fifth pint, watching it on the telly, keeping the good seat at the bar and having a hape of pints become very attractive and self financing. And then tell the missus when u get home the atmosphere had to be felt to be believed!!!

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.