Snide

Snide

• Never enough Snide

• Got to do it, it's the modern game

• Now and again, so we don't get a name for it.

• An ungentlemanly trait, the sign of a Bounder and a Cad

• Just not Everton is it.

• We were always snide, just subtle with it

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I want us to be the Shooter McGavin of the togger world...

tenor.gif

The point is, ladies and gentlemen, that snide, for lack of a better word, is good.
Snide is right, snide works. Snide clarifies, cuts through, and captures the essence of the evolutionary spirit.
Snide, in all its forms; snide for life, for money, for love, knowledge has marked the upward surge of mankind.

Lol, this reminded me of the beginning of Trainspotting....... Choose life......choose snide.

The proof that it worked last night was the sending off of Uncle Festers lad, Shelvey.

There was absolutely no need for that tackle, nowhere near the goal area, with a minute to go.

Pure frustration.

Uncle Festers lad....Brilliant. Crying laughing here picturing his pan on MoTD.

How much is the other Sam behind this?

Was part of a successful side who were full of it and knows all the tricks.
Was only thinking this last night, he was contesting a throw in on the half way line(it wasn't even close to being our throw either!!)as though his life depended on it, galls me to say it but that's his red upbringing.

If it was any other team I'd be mad, but when we do it it's funny. I wonder if that mag who kicked the ball at Kenny was going for his balls.

Everton have always had a mean streak. Kevin Mirallas and Duncan Ferguson, anyone?

Snide ..great word when used correctly... In our case been sadly missing...Jonjoe,Davies,andLewin last night simply snide at its best...seems this new order has slipped snide in pretty darn quickly viva snide..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back